Valley Springs is looking for efficient and enthusiastic individuals, personally committed to our mission of learning to love God and serve our world together.
On Site Supervisor (Part Time)
- On Site Supervisors are responsible for providing a safe and secure environment for Valley Springs attendees and guests. Working hours are between 10-29 hrs/week with evening and weekend availability needed. Pay range: $15.50-$17.50/hour.
Technician (Part Time)
- Technicians are responsible for creating the best possible atmosphere for worship and/or special events through sound and visual aids including live sound mixing as well as set up and tear down of audio equipment and instruments. Training is available. Working hours are between 5-10 hrs/week with evening and weekend availability needed. Pay range: $16.50-18.50/hour.
Lead Technician (Part Time)
- Lead Technician is responsible for coordinating the tech team in partnership with the Facility and Events Manager. Responsibility include overseeing the Technicians and training where needed, ensure equipment is working properly, anticipate and proactively solve problems, and scheduling the tech team.
- One or more years experience related to operation of professional audio systems is required, specifically with experience mixing live music.
- Preferred experience with wide range of musical genres, building show files from scratch, and musical training.
- Part-time 4-6 hours/week. Must be available for evening and weekend shifts and overtime may occasionally be required.
- Pay Range: $30-40/hour
- Coordinate and implement age-and-stage appropriate ministry to our students and families with the goal of creating life-long followers of Christ.
- Ideal candidate is enthusiastic, action-oriented leader with passion for fostering life-long followers of Christ and is committed to the vision of Valley Springs.
- Preferred experience with discipling and teaching students in a Bible-based setting.
- Must be able to regularly work evenings and weekends to support ministry activities and events.
- Must be able to uphold the doctrinal standards of the Presbyterian Church in America.
- Compensation is subject to experience, please email email@example.com for full job description and more information.